Koldus
Did it work? Yes
Signal Strength? (3-4, medium strength. It went in and out and was slow if a lot of people were online.)
Evans
Did it work? Yes
Signal Strength? 5 (No problems, easy access to internet.)
Annex
Did it work? Yes
Signal Strength? 4 (Was a little bit slower in the study room I was in, but overall still went quickly and maintained signal strength.)
Anthropology Building
Did it work? Yes
Signal Strength? (3-4, went in and out when I was in my professor's office)
Best Men's Hairstyles For Oval Faces In
3 years ago
Zachary
ReplyDeleteDid it work? Yes
Signal Strength? (5, No problems throughout the building.)
Bolton Hall
Did it work? Yes
Signal Strength? (5, No problems throughout the building.)
Academic Plaza
Did it work? Yes
Signal Strength? (3-4, The closer you stay to the Academic Building, the higher the signal strength. As you move further away from the building it decreases and the signal become spotty.)
Trigon - Bus Stop 36
Did it work? Yes
Signal strength? (2, The signal strength was low but still working. However, the moment I stepped onto the bus, it cut out.)